Brittany comes back as an Associate after a stint as the youngest and first female Managing Editor of PoliticsPA.com, the premier political blog in the state. While there, the pseudonym for the editor, Sy Snyder, was named to Washington Post’s list of best state capitol reporters. She appeared on Pennsylvania Newsmakers, PCN’s Journalist Roundtable and abc27 News. She served as a panelist at the Pennsylvania Progressive Summit, speaking about media & politics, and at the Pennsylvania College Democrats’ Conference on the same topic.Before that, she freelanced for WFMZ 69-News in the Lehigh Valley, covering every local government function.
Since joining Triad, she’s developed a strong reputation for using social media in advocacy efforts and has spoken at the following conferences and university events:
• Lehigh University, Lecturer – “Social Entrepreneurship & Nonprofit Management”
• International Association of Business Communicators, Panelist – “Branding Political Candidates”
• Education Policy and Leadership Center, Panelist – “Policy Players and the Process”
• PHELAP, Panelist – “Social Media and the Legislative Process”
• United Way of Pennsylvania, Panelist – “Social Media Development”
• PA Center for Women in Politics, Panelist – “Making A Difference: Women & Advocacy”
• Lehigh University, Lecturer – “Entrepreneurial Communications for Creative Industries”
• Muhlenberg College, Panelist – “2014 Election”
• Penn State University, Lecturer – Bronstein lecture in ethics and public relations
Brittany is a Phi Beta Kappa, summa cum laude graduate of Lehigh University where she majored in Political Science with minors in Philosophy and Mass Communications. She earned a Master of Arts in Politics and Policy, also from Lehigh University, in just 12 months as a Presidential Scholar.
She is a board member of the United Way of Pennsylvania.
You can find her on Twitter @BritCrampsie.